|Code: PP.NUTRACT||Version: 1||Date: 30/04/2020||Page 1 from 1|
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE APPLICATION OBTAIN AND HOW IS IT USED?
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and create an account in the Application. When you create an account and use the Application, you generally provide us with your email address and a password. The rest of the data provided (gender, food features) are stored ONLY locally on your device. All data are permanently deleted by uninstalling the application. We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Generally, we collect the above information:
- to improve our application and to prevent or detect frauds or abuses of it,
- to receive your feedback on problems you encounter when using our products.
- DO THIRD PARTIES SEE AND/OR HAVE ACCESS TO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE APPLICATION?
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- WHAT ARE MY OPT-OUT RIGHTS?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- OTHER RIGHTS
You must know that according to General Data Protection Regulation, you have certain rights regarding your personal data under our possession. Specifically, you can ask us to:
- give you a copy of your data,
- correct your data, if you think they are not accurate,
- erase your data, if there are specific reasons to do so,
- limit the processing applied to your data,
- give your data to you in an appropriate format and to transfer them to another Company,
- stop processing your data, under certain conditions.
To ask us to do anything of the above, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly examine your request against the relevant requirements of the laws and regulations governing personal data protection and we will answer the latest within 30 days after receiving your request. If, for reasons of complexity of the request or a multitude of requests, we are unable to respond promptly, we will notify you within thirty days of any delay, which in no case may exceed two months from the expiration of the 30-day deadline. It is possible to ask from you some kind of identification (e.g. photocopy of your identity card or passport) to avoid non-authorized reveal of your personal data.
To ensure that your personal data are always accurate and updated, we recommend you keep us informed about your data, as needed (e.g. in case of a change in a street or email address).
If you feel that your rights regarding your personal data are being compromised, you have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant Data Protection Authority: http://www.dpa.gr, Kifissias 1-3, T.K. 115 23, Athens, tel. 210 6475600, email: email@example.com. In this case, we would especially appreciate your prior communication with us, either by sending a letter to our headquarters:
Koromila 13, 54645
or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, always giving your full details and your reason for contacting us. We assure you that we appreciate your trust and we take prompt care to respond to any requests, questions or complaints.
- DATA RETENTION POLICY, MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some of the User Provided Data may be required for the Application to function properly.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- YOUR CONSENT
- COOKIES POLICY
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files of information that a website or mobile application transfers to your hard drive or mobile device to store and sometimes track information about you. Although cookies do identify a user’s device, cookies do not personally identify users.
Types of cookies we use
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of a website and App, such as to enable you to log into secure areas.
- Performance cookies: these types of cookies recognise and count the number of visitors to a website and users of an App and to see how users move around in each. This information is used to improve the way the website and App work.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies recognise when you return to a website or App, enable personalised content and recognise and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies: these cookies record your visit to a website or App, including the individual pages visited and the links followed.
Generally, the strictly necessary cookies and some performance and functionality cookies only last for the duration of your visit to a website or expire when you close an App: these are known as ‘session cookies’. The functionality cookies and some targeting and performance cookies will last for a longer period of time: these are known as “persistent cookies”.
Third party cookies
Some of the persistent and session cookies used by our website and App may be set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. For example, we use Google Analytics to track what users do on the App so we can improve the design and functionality.
Most websites, mobile devices and apps automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser, device or app settings to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser or device. To block the IDFA on your iOS mobile device, you should follow this path: Settings > General > About > Advertising and then turn on ‘Limit Ad Tracking’. To block Android ID on your Android device, you should follow this path: Google Settings > Ads and then turn on ‘Opt out of interest-based ads’.
Please note however, that (as with other websites and apps) by blocking or deleting cookies used on our website or App you may not be able to take full advantage of our website or App.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us:
- by mail:
- Koromila 13, 54645
- Thessaloniki, Greece
- by e-mail: email@example.com